Rates are in U.S. Dollars, and are subject to change and based on availability. Rates are subject to a 12.5% tax.
Guarantee: By credit card
Credit Cards: Amex, Visa, MC, DC, DS
Cancellation: 24 hours prior to arrival. Exceptions may apply based on special event dates.
Early Check-out: Once a guest has confirmed length of stay at check-in, an early departure will incur a USD150 charge.
Check-in: After 3 p.m.
Check-out: Before 12 noon
The hotel offers the following rules for guests and their animal family members so that all guests enjoy a relaxing and memorable stay:
- Pets should always be on a leash.
- Parents should pick up any "deposits" left by their pets.
- No swimming or bathing allowed in the pool or hot tub. Per county health code, pets are not allowed in these areas.
- Outside dining is available at Madera's bar terrace.
- No barking.
HOTEL POOL POLICY
To ensure a pleasurable experience for all hotel guests, the pool is open for enjoyment after 2 p.m. day of arrival and up until noon day of departure.
- The pool is for the exclusive enjoyment of registered hotel guests and Lifestyle Members. Maximum 4 registered guests per guest room and 3 registered guests per suite.
- Hotel guest’s name and room number is required for use of chairs, lounges, and service.
- Lounge chairs and tables cannot be reserved ahead of time, if they are left unattended for 30 minutes they will be considered available for other hotel guests and Lifestyle members.
- Parents are reminded that they are responsible for their child’s behavior. Loud, boisterous play is not permitted.
- Glass containers are prohibited in the pool and whirlpool areas. No outside food or beverages may be brought in.
- Pool toys and inflatables are not permitted with exception of infant/toddler flotation safety devices.
- State and County regulations require that children under 16 must be supervised by an adult at all times at the pool and whirlpools.
- Per County Health Code, pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- No lifeguard is on duty.
- Swimming attire or bare feet are only permitted at the pool and locker rooms.
- No amplified music or electrical appliances.