Out of an abundance of caution and in an effort to contain the spread of COVID-19, Las Ventanas al Paraíso, A Rosewood Resort temporarily halted operations on April 1, 2020.
Reopened on June 26, 2020
Our planned reopening date is June 26, 2020, providing the easing of state-wide restrictions is in place by Baja. The health and safety of our guests and associates remain the utmost priority, and we will continue to operate following the guidelines set by Rosewood Hotels & Resorts’ Commitment to Care global health and safety program to ensure the protection of all those who visit Las Ventanas al Paraíso, A Rosewood Resort.
For questions regarding our planned reopening and available facilities, please call Rosewood Hotels & Resorts’ reservations line at +1 833-224-1926.
Please click here for the latest updates from Rosewood Hotels & Resorts regarding booking and cancellation policies.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
At this time, Mexican border closures do not apply to air, freight rail, or sea travel between the United States and Mexico, but do apply to passenger rail, passenger ferry travel, and pleasure boat travel between the United States and Mexico. These restrictions are temporary in nature and shall remain in effect until further notice.
- Beach and Cabana areas will be open daily 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Dinner will be served at Arbol daily from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. and La Botica Summer Sunsets until midnight
- La Taqueria Summer Sunsets 9:00 p.m. to midnight
- Breakfast will be served at Sea Grill Restaurant daily 7:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- Lunch and dinner will be served at served at Sea Grill Restaurant respectively from 11:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tequila & Ceviche Bar will be open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Suite Service (no-contact delivery) will be available daily from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Barbacoa, Herb Garden experience will be available for private parties of at least 7 guests traveling together
- Romantic dinner, private beach dinner and other intimate gatherings will be available upon request via our Romance Department for parties traveling together
- All other food and beverage outlets and culinary experiences are temporarily closed
- Private cooking classes are available, upon request
- Private Razor and horseback riding tours are available, upon request from the lobby area
- Our fitness center continues to operate 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- The spa is open for treatments from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Private fitness classes are available upon request
- Our Family Time activities are available daily 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Babysitting services will be available with 24-hour advance notice
- The boutique will be open daily 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Golf course, tennis facilities and private boat experiences will be available
- Oasis and Lazy River are temporarily closed