Set on the 40th floor, Rosewood Hong Kong's exclusive Manor Club offers private sanctuary, featuring handsome ultra-residential interiors, exceptional service and premium food and beverage experiences that offer a sense of cosy clubiness. From the moment of arrival, the Club's discreet and personalised service leaves no detail overlooked nor request unattended.
Showcasing unparalleled wraparound views of Hong Kong’s storied Victoria Harbour, the Manor Club transports affluent explorers to a warm, residential enclave flooded with natural light. Exclusive to Suite stays and Club rooms, this elegant residential-style address offers an inviting games room.
Among the countless services, we welcome you to enjoy 24-hour Butler services and complimentary touches to make your stay more seamless, private check-in, express laundry and pressing, meticulous shoe care, and premium food and beverage presentations throughout the day.
Manor Club's Service at a glance:
- Team of butlers to deliver highly personalised 24-hour service *some services exclusive to suites
- Bespoke services range from meticulous shoe care to pressing, citywide experiences and more
- Versatile and multifunctional spaces, for intimate meetings with a view
- Spacious dining area, luxury pool table and games room for all-day recreation
- Delectable gourmet presentations and premium beverages from breakfast to afternoon tea and evening drinks available
- Evening drinks and champagne served from 5 to 8 p.m.
- Exclusive check-in & check-out at Manor Club on the 40th floor
- Invitation to a maximum of two guests per suite *subject to availability upon request and charged on consumption
- Rates are inclusive of Manor Club access for up to two registered guests. The following charges apply for additional children and adults per day:
- 0-5 years old will be complimentary
- 6-12 years old will be charged at HKD450 +10% service charge
- 13 years old and above will be charged at HKD900+10% service charge